GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
Online Services:This practice allows you to access some of your practice services safely and securely online. Below is a list of the services which are currently available at Linden Medical Group.
- Booking Appointments
- Cancelling Appointments
- Ordering your repeat medication
- View your Allergies, Immunisations and Medications
- View test results (in order to view test results you must have access to view your detailed coded health record, see below)
- View a summary of your health record
- View your detailed coded health record *
*Registered patients can now request access to their detailed coded health record, if already registered for online services please request access via the online portal or ask at reception.
How to register for Patient Online Services
At Linden Medical Group we accept 3 methods for registering a patient for GP Online Services;
- Identity Documents
Fill out an Online Services Registration form and bring to the Practice along with 2 forms of ID, e.g. Driving License and Utility bill.
If you are known to the Practice staff we may be able to vouch for your identification Face-to-Face at the Reception desk.
- Vouching with Confirmation
We are also able to identify you by asking you a series of questions to confirm your identity. This method can be done either Face-to-Face or over the telephone.
Speak to one of our receptionists at the Practice or phone us on 01536 481734 after 10am to register for GP Online Services.
Application for Online Services Form
Application for Proxy Access to Online Services Form
For more information please see the leaflet below;
Access to Online Services Leaflet